Part Time Senior Pattern Cutter
Part-time Senior Pattern Cutter opportunity with a leading British luxury womenswear brand who are a celebrity favourite on the red carpet. This role is Part-time (3 days/week) ongoing with the potential to go perm.
My client is one of the world’s leading luxury and couture womenswear brands. Offering amazing benefits, a great work culture and a competitive salary, this is a perfect company to join if you are looking for a fulfilling and exciting career with a global luxury brand.
- Create patterns for extremely complex designs; draped, structured and tailored garments
- Manage and delegate workloads to junior staff members
- Strong understanding of different body types with the ability to create patterns for all sizes
- Attend all fitting sessions
- Excellent knowledge of fabrics and costing for all luxury fabrics
- Maintain the pattern archive
- 10 years+ pattern cutting experience - must have worked for a luxury WRTW brand before, ideally Haute Couture experience
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure
- Salary £28k (pro rata, 3 days per week)