Part-time Sales Associate - Home Appliances - Cribbs Causeway
Do you want to progress your career within luxury retail? We have an amazing opportunity to work with a world-renowned home appliance brand renowned for their high quality engineering and design.
Our client has a respectful, positive and inclusive culture and working for this brand is sure to provide you with a superbly exciting and rewarding career. The role is part-time (3 days a week), located within a luxury department store in Cribbs Causeway.
This role is suited to someone who can work weekends, which makes it ideal for students.
- Advising customers on the appliances
- Demonstrating the products
- Taking ownership of your department and ensuring ticketing/merchandising is correct
- Training colleagues on the products
- Working towards sales targets
- The desired candidate must be approachable, confident with excellent communication skills
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Immaculate grooming and presentation standards
- Self motivated and driven by exceeding sales targets
- Flexible and available to work weekends
- £9 per hour
If you fit the above criteria, then please forward your CV to apply for this position as a Part-time Sales Assistant for Luxury Electrical Appliances in Cribbs Causeway.
Due to the high volume of applications we are only able to contact successful candidates.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London