Part-time Sales Associate - Home Appliances - Cribbs Causeway
Do you want to progress your career within luxury retail? We have an amazing opportunity to work with a world-renowned home appliance brand renowned for their high quality engineering and design.
Our client has a respectful, positive and inclusive culture and working for this brand is sure to provide you with a superbly exciting and rewarding career. The role is part-time (3 days a week), located within a luxury department store in Cribbs Causeway.
This role is suited to someone who can work weekends, which makes it ideal for students.
- Advising customers on the appliances
- Demonstrating the products
- Taking ownership of your department and ensuring ticketing/merchandising is correct
- Training colleagues on the products
- Working towards sales targets
- The desired candidate must be approachable, confident with excellent communication skills
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Immaculate grooming and presentation standards
- Self motivated and driven by exceeding sales targets
- Flexible and available to work weekends
- £9 per hour
If you fit the above criteria, then please forward your CV to apply for this position as a Part-time Sales Assistant for Luxury Electrical Appliances in Cribbs Causeway.
Due to the high volume of applications we are only able to contact successful candidates.
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent commission
This brand has worked with the royal family and a brand new store is opening due to high demand
£40000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits + Excellent Commission
World renowned fine jewellery brand is a seeking a Store Manager to join their boutique that offers an amazing commission structure
£34000 - £38000 per annum
City of London, London
Wholesale Manager wanted to represent a footwear brand in a showroom that specialises in selling international brands to the UK market