Part-time Sales Associate - Home Appliances - Cribbs Causeway
Do you want to progress your career within luxury retail? We have an amazing opportunity to work with a world-renowned home appliance brand renowned for their high quality engineering and design.
Our client has a respectful, positive and inclusive culture and working for this brand is sure to provide you with a superbly exciting and rewarding career. The role is part-time (3 days a week), located within a luxury department store in Cribbs Causeway.
This role is suited to someone who can work weekends, which makes it ideal for students.
- Advising customers on the appliances
- Demonstrating the products
- Taking ownership of your department and ensuring ticketing/merchandising is correct
- Training colleagues on the products
- Working towards sales targets
- The desired candidate must be approachable, confident with excellent communication skills
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Immaculate grooming and presentation standards
- Self motivated and driven by exceeding sales targets
- Flexible and available to work weekends
- £9 per hour
If you fit the above criteria, then please forward your CV to apply for this position as a Part-time Sales Assistant for Luxury Electrical Appliances in Cribbs Causeway.
Due to the high volume of applications we are only able to contact successful candidates.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!