Part-Time Key Holder - Luxury Accessories Brand
Our client a luxury accessories brand is looking for a Part-Time Key Holder to join their boutique in South West London. This is a unique opportunity for a passionate and driven individual looking to progress within their career.
- Manage and coordinate the daily activities of the store and daily activities of the sales staff
- Ensure clients receive exceptional customer service as well as super after sales service
- Build new client relationships and enhancing existing ones
- Assist the Store manager and Assistant Manager with training sales associates
- Attain monthly sales goals as well as KPIs
- Open and close the store
- Previous experience within a sales luxury environment
- Proven success in meeting sales targets and KPIs
- Team player who values collaborative environment
- Have a strong sense of integrity and the ability to lead by example
- Salary up to £23,000 pro rata
- Excellent benefits
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London