PARIS - Quality Manager / Product Development - Jewellery
Do you have experience as a Quality Manager for a luxury jewellery brand? Our Paris based client produces luxury jewellery for all of the key retailers worldwide. They are now seeking a Product Development Manager / Quality Manager to join their team.
- Develop new products while continuously reviewing the current range to see how it can be improved
- Quality control all products and manage the production line
- Create and manage the critical path for new products
- Manage and monitor the product budget
- Responsible for pre-series and mock ups
- Negotiate prices and trading terms with suppliers
- Liaise with suppliers regarding product specifications and quality standards
- Create spec sheets for all new products
- Background in quality control within jewellery
- Must have worked with jewellery in order to be considered
- Salary up to 70,000 Euros (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.