PA / Resourcer to Managing Consultant - Fashion
This is a hard to fill PA & Resourcer role because you need a variety of skills, an interest in fashion, a massively outgoing personality, great attention to detail, be ambitious in nature and have a persuasive communication style…. a lot of boxes to tick! That is why we have an open mind on your background and previous experience.
Does this sound like you?
PA / Resourcer role:
We are looking for a PA / Resourcer to support our top billing Managing Consultant here at FSRL. This is a highly admin focused role that will require a resourceful and tenacious person. No day will be the same and the variety of tasks are extensive, which will require a lot of self motivation and discipline. Key PA responsibilities will include:
- Check-ins with candidates prior to interviews
- Selecting relevant CV's from advert response
- Book in candidates for interview registrations and send confirmation emails
- Writing creative and inspiring adverts that reflect the exclusive brands we represent
- Network and approach prospective candidates
- Searching relevant job boards for hard to find candidates
- Formatting CV's for shortlisting
- Producing shortlists for clients
- Interviewing candidates and assessing their skills and suitability
- Updating our CRM
- Adding activity and searching CRM
- Calling candidates for updates - briefing them on exciting job opportunities
- Coaching candidates before interviews
- Take interview feedback from candidates
- Placement check-ins
- Excellent communication style
- Attention to detail
- Resourceful by nature - where theres a will there is a way!
- Keen interest in fashion and luxury brands
- Recruitment experience is a big plus, however not essential
We offer you...
- Career development
- Extensive training
- Development opportunities
- Independence and freedom to stamp your personality on the business
- Excellent rewards and recognition
- A fun and inspiring team who work collaboratively together and support each other
- Exceptional remuneration package
£27000 - £28000 per annum
One of the most luxurious brands is currently seeking a legal Administrator to join their team
£24000 - £26000 per annum
Talented Online Customer Service Assistant needed to join the Head Office of this luxury gifts company. Excellent potential for career progression!
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
Ideal career opportunity for someone working in retail who wants to move from the shop floor to an office environment, while still working with amazing brands
£20000 - £21000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
City of London, London
Internationally known jewellery brand with a huge presence in USA and Asia is looking for a customer service assistant to join their London Head Office.
£21000 - £24000 per annum + commission
This luxury leather goods brand are seeking an experienced Stock Controller for their boutique in central London.