PA / Personal Assistant - Luxury Jewellery Brand
Are you looking for a 1-2-2 PA role? We need an efficient Personal Assistant to support the two Directors of this luxury jewellery brand. You will support these dynamic, incredibly talented and knowledgeable pair with business and personal duties day to day. The environment is creative, exclusive and an incredible opportunity to learn more about the world of fine jewellery.
- Management of the Director's diary and team diary
- Support Directors with all PA / Personal Assistant needs (including personal appointments)
- Support with Directors' email inboxes and conducting emails on behalf of Directors
- Working on business travel planning for the Director
- Ad hoc projects
- Dealing with sale invoices
- You must have worked as a PA / Personal Assistant for at least 3 years (ideally within fashion / jewellery / luxury)
- Ability to multi-task
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Immaculately presented
- Superb communication skills
- You will have a calm attitude and be able to react positively when working under pressure
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
- Happy to work in busy and open environment
- Salary up to £36,000
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£24000 - £27000 per annum
This is a rare opportunity for a Senior MAA to move into a AM / Assistant Merchandiser role for this modern, stylish and extremely popular homeware brand!
Up to £25000 per annum + Commission
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
Client retention, customer service, resilience and honesty are key in this Client Relationship Consultant role (and a keen interest in fashion doesn't hurt!)
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Bonus
West London, London
A luxury watch brand based in West London is seeking an Administrator where you will have the opportunity to develop and progress
£25000 - £30000 per annum
West London, London
We are currently seeking a Sales Assistant looking to move into an administrative position based in West London
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission & Bonus
Luxury brand admired by many is seeking a Commercial Coordinator to join their wholesale team. Your personality is POSITIVE - BUBBLY - ALWAYS ONE TO PUT YOUR HAND UP TO TRY SOMETHING NEW!