PA / Personal Assistant - British Fashion Brand
Personal Assistant opportunity to join a leading contemporary womenswear brand to support the founder and CEO. You will have at least 1 year's experience working as a PA, be passionate about fashion and eager to join a company that is expanding and offers excellent career progression.
Our client is a contemporary womenswear brand that has been established only a few years ago but that is quickly growing from strength to strength, both within the UK & internationally. This is a great opportunity to join the team, working directly with the founder as her PA, supporting with all diary management, travel bookings, personal admin and much more.
This is a fantastic role for someone who likes to take initiative, has strong admin skills and a can-do attitude. As the PA your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the CEO's calendar; business and personal
- Ownership and management of the team diary
- Organising meetings and managing key business relationships
- A range of personal administrative tasks - errands, dinner reservations, utility bills, dog care, etc.
- Business travel planning; booking flights, hotels and dinner reservations
- You must have worked as a PA for at least 1 year
- You will be an extremely proactive self-starter who is flexible and always available when needed
- Highly organised; a natural planner who can prioritise effectively and is able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- You will have a calm demeanour and be able to react positively during stressful times
- A discreet manner and used to dealing with sensitive information
- Proven ability to work efficiently and proactively
- Excellent IT skills with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Salary between £25,000-£28,000 (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
Up to £22000 per annum + Commission
Do you want to work for a prestigious home appliance brand within their flagship store in London?
£19000 - £21000 per annum + Bonus + Commission
Arty ladies concept boutique in the heart of Chelsea is looking for a sophisticated and experienced Sales Associate to join their small and friendly team
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working retail Manager with an amazing client book? Send us your CV today!
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
This superbrand is the ultimate purveyor of handbags and leather accessories. They are now seeking a Supervisor to join their team in their desirable location in Central London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Unique leading luxury brand is looking for a self-driven Senior Sales Associate to join their boutique in London. This role is ideal for an outgoing person with great sales skills
£18 - £28 per hour
City of London, London
This luxury womenswear brand are seeking an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their atelier in the heart of London on an ongoing freelance basis