PA / Personal Assistant - British Fashion Brand
Personal Assistant opportunity to join a leading contemporary womenswear brand to support the founder and CEO. You will have at least 1 year's experience working as a PA, be passionate about fashion and eager to join a company that is expanding and offers excellent career progression.
Our client is a contemporary womenswear brand that has been established only a few years ago but that is quickly growing from strength to strength, both within the UK & internationally. This is a great opportunity to join the team, working directly with the founder as her PA, supporting with all diary management, travel bookings, personal admin and much more.
This is a fantastic role for someone who likes to take initiative, has strong admin skills and a can-do attitude. As the PA your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the CEO's calendar; business and personal
- Ownership and management of the team diary
- Organising meetings and managing key business relationships
- A range of personal administrative tasks - errands, dinner reservations, utility bills, dog care, etc.
- Business travel planning; booking flights, hotels and dinner reservations
- You must have worked as a PA for at least 1 year
- You will be an extremely proactive self-starter who is flexible and always available when needed
- Highly organised; a natural planner who can prioritise effectively and is able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- You will have a calm demeanour and be able to react positively during stressful times
- A discreet manner and used to dealing with sensitive information
- Proven ability to work efficiently and proactively
- Excellent IT skills with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Salary between £25,000-£28,000 (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
Up to £9 per hour
Top luxury leather goods brand is looking for Temporary Sales Associates to work in their London boutique
£34000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
Italian haute couture brand is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for their boutique in Central London. Maternity cover with possibility to become permanent
Up to £26000 per annum
British homeware brand is looking for an eager and skilled social media expert that is passionate about the customer purchase journey
£22000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
My client, a beautiful British heritage brand, is seeking an experienced PR Executive to work within their marketing team
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic individual to work in an award winning department store in Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people