Operations Manager - Luxury Menswear
This brand has a wonderful heritage and specialises in luxury menswear and tailoring. They are now looking for an operations manager to join their team.
- To support the store in achieving store sales
- To work towards operational compliance and targets
- Act as an ambassador for the brand
- To ensure the store complies with health and safety procedures
- Maintain stock accuracy
- You will be a Management candidate with previous experience with luxury menswear brands
- You will have experience both in-store and online retailing
- You will be a strong people manager with experience in development and training
- You will display brand loyalty and a clear progression path in previous roles
- You will have full knowledge of KPIs and a strong commercial awareness
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You will demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Salary - £30,000 - £33,000
- Commission and bonus available
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Benefits
This British leather goods brand are looking for a Stock Assistant to assist them in their beautiful boutique in Central London
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission
A luxury heritage brand located on Mayfair's Bond Street is looking for an experienced Sales Associate who would like to develop back of house and administration skills
£22000 - £30000 per annum
West London, London
Four Seasons Recruitment is a specialist luxury recruitment firm like no other - looking for a Team Assistant!
£17000 - £18000 per annum + Bonus
City of London, London
A fine jewellery and diamond boutique based in Stratford is currently looking for a Store Administrator. No fine jewellery experience is required, as on the job training will be provided!
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
World re-known luxury retail brand are looking for a Made to Measure Specialist to join their experienced team in their luxury boutique in London.
£8.5 - £9.00 per annum
This is the ideal role for a highly organised, self-driven and proactive Stock Controller who wants to work in luxury fashion