Operations Manager - Luxury Menswear
This brand has a wonderful heritage and specialises in luxury menswear and tailoring. They are now looking for an operations manager to join their team.
- To support the store in achieving store sales
- To work towards operational compliance and targets
- Act as an ambassador for the brand
- To ensure the store complies with health and safety procedures
- Maintain stock accuracy
- You will be a Management candidate with previous experience with luxury menswear brands
- You will have experience both in-store and online retailing
- You will be a strong people manager with experience in development and training
- You will display brand loyalty and a clear progression path in previous roles
- You will have full knowledge of KPIs and a strong commercial awareness
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You will demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Salary - £30,000 - £33,000
- Commission and bonus available
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
£20500 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
Junior Stockroom Assistant wanted to join this luxury brand that is a red carpet favourite among celebrities! You will be based in one of the most luxurious department stores in London
£20500 - £22000 per annum
Junior Stockroom Assistant wanted to join this luxury fashion brand that is a red carpet favourite among celebrities!