Operations Manager - Luxury Menswear
This brand has a wonderful heritage and specialises in luxury menswear and tailoring. They are now looking for an operations manager to join their team.
- To support the store in achieving store sales
- To work towards operational compliance and targets
- Act as an ambassador for the brand
- To ensure the store complies with health and safety procedures
- Maintain stock accuracy
- You will be a Management candidate with previous experience with luxury menswear brands
- You will have experience both in-store and online retailing
- You will be a strong people manager with experience in development and training
- You will display brand loyalty and a clear progression path in previous roles
- You will have full knowledge of KPIs and a strong commercial awareness
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You will demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Salary - £30,000 - £33,000
- Commission and bonus available
£22000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits
Are you a diligent, enthusiastic and friendly warehouse operative in Essex with a valid forklift license? Apply now!
£8.5 - £9.00 per annum
This is the ideal role for a highly organised, self-driven and proactive Stock Controller who wants to work in luxury fashion
£24000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Perfect opportunity for a Sales Associate or Supervisor looking for a step into a head office based role.