Operations Manager - Interim contract
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Operations Manager for an interim contract - 2-5 months. Our client is an online accessories brand, so you will need a background working for an online fashion or luxury business.
The interim Operations / Merchandising role:
- Overseeing OTB / merchandising
- Black Friday planning (15-65 people scale up)
- Production Orders (staggering PO's, Critical Path etc.)
- Overseeing / monitoring warehouse efficiency and scaling up
- Responsible for leading and supporting the successful delivery of operational departments within the company: Customer Service, Warehouse, Wholesale and Merchandising
- Ability to grow existing strategies as well as the overall growth of the business
- Evaluate existing supply chain and look for opportunities to improve
- experienced overseeing OTB / Merchandising
- Extensive experience working with a high level of SKU's and within a fast pace environment
- Degree level or equivalent qualification, preferably in Business Management/ Business Administration
- Previously worked in a role within E-commerce, Logistics, Business Management or Merchandising
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead and develop an operations team in a fast paced and growing environment
- Excellent relationship building skills across operations, the company and externally
- Strong analytical and numerical skills as well as excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Independent, intelligent decision maker, ability to multi-task and act in accordance with the best interests of the business
£45-50k dependent on experience
£32000 - £40000 per annum
City of London, London
International omni-channel merchandiser role with a luxury swimwear brand!
£48000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Be part of a highly successful British heritage brand in an exciting Product Merchandising Manager role based out of their Central london offices. Apply now!
£21000 - £23000 per annum
This leading British heritage brand is seeking an Ecommerce Assistant to work across their online market
£19000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits
West London, London
If you are highly analytical and numerically strong with a keenness to start your career with a highly successful fashion brand - apply today!
£40000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
Are you a Merchandiser with a creative and edgy flare? This North West London based brand is seeking a Global Product Line Manager for industrial footwear
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
South West London, London
Are you a Junior Merchandiser or an Assistant Merchandiser looking for a new exciting role? This is your chance to join one of the world's most popular occasion-wear brands!