Operations Director - Fragrance - London
One of the most luxurious brands in their product category, stocked in the most prestigious locations around the globe need an experienced Operations Director. You MUST come from a luxury fragrance or beauty background to apply.
As the Operations Director, the focus of your role will be to ensure successful internal planning & communications and oversee the global supply chain and Operations team to ensure strong product development, stock management and customer service practices are in place.
- You will be responsible for both the Supply Chain strategy and Customer Service strategy
- Review and improve or introduce core business processes
- Ensure the necessary skills, efficient methods and correct partnerships are in place
- Introduce effective quality management procedures, and ensure the business is meeting all legal requirements
- Manage stocks effectively
- Partner with the Regional Sales Directors and the Brand team in the development of annual campaign and channel plans
- Oversee the head office Operations team and support the requirements of staff globally
- Works very closely with the CEO and CFO to implement annual budget processes
- Recruit, mentor and develop staff for the Operations team as this is a new department and act as a mediator between other departments and teams
- Business Operations and/or Supply Chain Management
- Luxury industry experience
- Expericed in fragrance or beauty
- Strong relationship builder
- You will have a network of suppliers
- You will have strong analytical and organisational skills a
- Strong commercial awareness,
Dependant on experience.
£38000 - £45000 per annum + BONUS
East London, London
Menswear Account Manager needed for this top brand within this inspiring and leading fashion sales and distribution agency. Competitive salary and bonus...
Up to £23000 per annum
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
Are you a student looking for a weekend job and enjoy working independently? Is your background in retail or admin? APPLY TODAY!
£40000 - £55000 per annum
City of London, London
Varied role where you will overlook the customer service for wholesale, retail and ecommerce. Excellent remuneration package!
£26000 - £28000 per annum
Runner / Wrapper wanted for iconic luxury brand in Central London