Operations and Sales Assistant - Fine Jewellery - MAYFAIR
Looking to speak with fine jewellery specialists with a passion for bespoke craftsmanship to join a family business in the heart of Mayfair.
As an Operations Assistant for this company you will have the opportunity to join a growing brand with opportunity to take on a variety of tasks within the business to gain a wider understanding of retail, design and rare stones.
- Family business in the heart of Mayfair
- Exquisite fine jewellery pieces made with rare stones
- Providing exceptional service at all times
- Booking appointments with your clients
- Checking settings and cleaning stones for clients
- After sales care
- Experience within fine jewellery
- Will have a GIA or FGA qualification
- A flexible attitude, willingness to take on extra responsibility
- You will have exceptional communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- A true team player
- Salary up to £25,000 (dependant on experience)
£8.5 - £9.00 per annum
This is the ideal role for a highly organised, self-driven and proactive Stock Controller who wants to work in luxury fashion
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Looking to speak to strong administrators or back office managers for an opportunity to join a new store in the heart of Mayfair
£20000 - £30000 per annum
Up to £30k - this luxury womenswear brand is seeking a proactive Store Administrator to work within their Mayfair boutique
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission
Luxurious goods and homeware brand are seeking the perfect Junior Sales & Stock Administrator to join their team in London. Competitive salary and great working hours!