Operations and Logistics Coordinator - Contemporary Brand
A quickly growing European contemporary fashion brand is looking for a highly organised and motivated Operations and Logistics Coordinator to join their team. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Excel with strong communication skills, a multi-tasker with a good understanding of operations and logistics processes.
This is an ideal role for someone who is keen on learning, very process driven and has a can-do attitude. As the Operations and Logistics Coordinator your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing and prioritising deliveries
- Allocation and stock control
- Confirming orders and raising invoices
- Processing customer payments and chasing outstanding payments
- Liaising with the warehouse on a daily basis
- Liaise with warehouse and clients to make sure shipments arrive on time
- Manage all re-orders
- Create and manage weekly and monthly reports
- You must have 1-2 years' previous fashion head office experience in order to be considered
- Driven and results focused
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
- Must have excellent Word and Excel skills to be considered
- Salary up to £26,000
- Clothing allowance - and more!
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel