Online Trading Assistant / Ecommerce Assistant
This leading British heritage brand is seeking an Ecommerce Assistant to work across their online market. If you are great with numbers with a background in online Merchandising or Allocation, this could be a great next step in your digital career.
- Attend regular meetings with internal and external teams to discuss performance and processes
- Report and monitor sales, key metrics and promotions in weekly trade meetings
- Manage daily and weekly sales reporting
- Potentialise stock and availability to maximise sales growth of the online business
- Liaise with the core Merchandising team to ensure each site has optimal stock cover
- Monitor Ecommerce returns in partnership with the Operations Manager and take action to reduce return rate over time
- You will be reporting directly to the Ecommerce Manager
- Keen to work within Ecommerce
- Previous stock allocation experience is ideal (retail or online)
- Passionate about fashion and Ecommerce trading
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.