Online Trading Assistant - British Luxury Brand - £21k - London
Online Trading Assistant - Luxury British Brand - London
My client is a luxury British brand currently seeking to recruit an Online Trading Assistant to join their growing Ecommerce team. If you are great with numbers with at least 9 months solid Ecommerce/Merch/Allocation experience, then this could be a great step into an e-commerce trading role.
Reporting directly to the Trading Manager, the Trading Assistant will be responsible for supporting with the day today online trading and merchandising on the UK & international websites. Duties will include:
- Monitor the site daily to make sure all products are merchandised correctly
- Support with the execution of trading activity across the UK& international sites
- Report and monitor sales, key metrics and promotions in weekly trade meetings
- Day to day relationship management of the distribution centres
- Manage daily and weekly sales reporting
- Potentialise stock and availability to maximise sales growth
- Maintain the stock packages and mix per concession tailoring to each specific concession to their trading patterns
- Assist the Trading Manager in providing accurate and timely order volume forecasts to 3rd party partners
- Keen to work within e-commerce
- Previous Stock Allocation, Merch, Ecommerce or wholesale experience is a must
- Some experience (or a significant internship) in a trading related role in a direct to consumer Ecommerce, wholesale or merchandising environment, preferably in a fashion or luxury environment - minimum 9 months.
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity as a Trading Assistant in London in more detail, please apply to Eva with your CV immediately.
Due to the extremely high volume of applicants for this role we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.