Online Merchandising Assistant - Luxury Brand - £23k
My client is a luxury British brand currently seeking to recruit an Online Merchandising Assistant to join their growing ecommerce team.
If you are great with numbers with at least 9 months' solid Ecommerce / Merchandising / Allocation experience, then this could be a great step into an ecommerce trading role.
Reporting directly to the Trading Manager, you will be responsible for supporting with the day today online trading and merchandising on the UK & international websites. You will:
- Monitor the site daily to make sure all products are merchandised correctly
- Support with the execution of trading activity across the UK & international sites
- Report and monitor sales, key metrics and promotions in weekly trade meetings
- Day to day relationship management of the distribution centres
- Manage daily and weekly sales reporting
- Potentialise stock and availability to maximise sales growth
- Maintain the stock packages and mix per concession tailoring to each specific concession to their trading patterns
- Assist the Trading Manager in providing accurate and timely order volume forecasts to 3rd party partners
- Keen to work within ecommerce
- Previous Stock Allocation, Merchandising, Ecommerce or Wholesale experience is a must
- Some experience (or a significant internship) in a trading related role in a direct to consumer ecommerce, wholesale or merchandising environment, preferably in a fashion or luxury environment - minimum 9 months
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please contact Eva on 020 8237 8900 or email directly on firstname.lastname@example.org,
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£48000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Be part of a highly successful British heritage brand in an exciting Product Merchandising Manager role based out of their Central london offices. Apply now!
£32000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits
Apply today if you are an established Fashion Merchandiser or Junior Merchandiser with a high commercial acumen, and looking for a huge step up in your career!
£21000 - £23000 per annum
This leading British heritage brand is seeking an Ecommerce Assistant to work across their online market
£19000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits
West London, London
If you are highly analytical and numerically strong with a keenness to start your career with a highly successful fashion brand - apply today!
£40000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
Are you a Merchandiser with a creative and edgy flare? This North West London based brand is seeking a Global Product Line Manager for industrial footwear
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
South West London, London
Are you a Junior Merchandiser or an Assistant Merchandiser looking for a new exciting role? This is your chance to join one of the world's most popular occasion-wear brands!