Online Merchandising Assistant - Luxury Brand - £23k
My client is a luxury British brand currently seeking to recruit an Online Merchandising Assistant to join their growing ecommerce team.
If you are great with numbers with at least 9 months' solid Ecommerce / Merchandising / Allocation experience, then this could be a great step into an ecommerce trading role.
Reporting directly to the Trading Manager, you will be responsible for supporting with the day today online trading and merchandising on the UK & international websites. You will:
- Monitor the site daily to make sure all products are merchandised correctly
- Support with the execution of trading activity across the UK & international sites
- Report and monitor sales, key metrics and promotions in weekly trade meetings
- Day to day relationship management of the distribution centres
- Manage daily and weekly sales reporting
- Potentialise stock and availability to maximise sales growth
- Maintain the stock packages and mix per concession tailoring to each specific concession to their trading patterns
- Assist the Trading Manager in providing accurate and timely order volume forecasts to 3rd party partners
- Keen to work within ecommerce
- Previous Stock Allocation, Merchandising, Ecommerce or Wholesale experience is a must
- Some experience (or a significant internship) in a trading related role in a direct to consumer ecommerce, wholesale or merchandising environment, preferably in a fashion or luxury environment - minimum 9 months
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please contact Eva on 020 8237 8900 or email directly on email@example.com,
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London
One of Britain's most recognised high street fashion brands is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Merchandiser to join their fast-paced and highly successful team
£40000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
This globally renowned brand is looking for a Branch Merchandiser for store planning for both the UK and Europe
£30000 - £32000 per annum
Our client, the epitome of luxury fashion, is seeking an Assistant Merchandiser. If you are highly analytical and have a background in luxury merchandising then this is your next role!
£32000 - £38000 per annum + benefits
A chance to join one of the most prestigious fashion houses in the world within their footwear category as an Assistant Merchandiser.
£19000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
Apply today if you are a highly analytical graduate and keen to start your career as an MAA in a fun and friendly fashion environment, with a highly successful brand!