Online Marketing Manager - Luxury Lifestyle Brand
We are looking for a dynamic and tenacious Online Marketing Manager to join this luxury lifestyle brand best known for their sophisticated, aesthetic and bold prints within their designs. Based in West London, you will form an integral part of a successful team.
- Working with the PR companies and press to promote the brand and products
- In charge of organising marketing events, trade shows and campaigns
- Growing the brand social media presence and following across various social channels
- Develop digital marketing strategies through the brands various digital channels to develop and engage with online communities
- Reach out to potential buyers through various marketing activities to generate sales
- 3-4 years of previous experience in a similar role with reputable brands
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts and best practice strategies
- Strong ability to conduct research, analyse websites and make SEO decisions regarding optimisation approach
- Ability to conduct consumer insight and report creatively
- Excellent communicator and good written skills
- Salary £35,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £26000 per annum
We are looking for a PR and Marketing Manager to join a contemporary jewellery brand, known for their distinctive and beautifully crafted pieces
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Digital Marketing / Acquisition Manager needed to join this world-renowned contemporary watch brand, best known for their elegant and understated designs
£23000 - £28000 per annum
PR and Marketing / Studio Manager needed to join this contemporary jewellery brand best known for its distinctive and beautiful crafted pieces.
£55000 - £58000 per annum
We are looking for a Senior PR Manager to join this luxury contemporary brand that is respected and known world-wide for its beautiful modern classic designs. Highly competitive salary!
£22000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Calling all PR/Marketing graduates! This is a perfect entry level PR opportunity with a luxury brand, ideal for a graduate with internship or placement experience
£26000 - £29000 per annum
City of London, London
Social Media and Content Editor opportunity with one of the most well-known British contemporary brands!