Online Marketing Manager - Luxury Lifestyle Brand
We are looking for a dynamic and tenacious Online Marketing Manager to join this luxury lifestyle brand best known for their sophisticated, aesthetic and bold prints within their designs. Based in West London, you will form an integral part of a successful team.
- Working with the PR companies and press to promote the brand and products
- In charge of organising marketing events, trade shows and campaigns
- Growing the brand social media presence and following across various social channels
- Develop digital marketing strategies through the brands various digital channels to develop and engage with online communities
- Reach out to potential buyers through various marketing activities to generate sales
- 3-4 years of previous experience in a similar role with reputable brands
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts and best practice strategies
- Strong ability to conduct research, analyse websites and make SEO decisions regarding optimisation approach
- Ability to conduct consumer insight and report creatively
- Excellent communicator and good written skills
- Salary £35,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£28000 - £35000 per annum
This is a brand new role in the business that you will be able to make your own
£38000 - £40000 per annum
Your key focus will be on brand exposure and you will get to work autonomously within a collaborative and friendly team
£28000 - £30000 per annum
This role offers room for growth and development in a fun and growing office environment
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Are you a PR and marketing expert? This cool menswear brand offers a salary up to £35k, generous employee discounts and international travel
£23000 - £26000 per annum
West London, London
Are you an innovative Marketing Assistant looking to join a leading luxury Fragrance brand? We are seeking a creative Marketing Coordinator to manage strategies for the beauty and fragrance industry.