Online Marketing Assistant - Luxury LFW Brand
Are you passionate about luxury fashion and looking to join an autonomous and inspirational team where you can grow? We are currently working with a LFW brand who are seeking a creative Online Marketing Assistant to join their Central London based team.
The ideal candidate will have a passion and strong understanding of current fashion trends, as well as experience with CRM and ecommerce.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the website
- Upload new products and write product descriptions
- Develop and execute effective and creative email marketing campaigns, reporting on analytics and monitoring results
- Liaise with the PR agency, ensuring they all necessary images
- Manage orders on Farfetch
- Assist occasionally on the shop floor
- Minimum of 1 years' experience with CRM and ecommerce
- Shopify experience is a plus
- Previous sales associate experience is a must
- Strong understanding of fashion with an appreciation for luxury fashion
- Salary up to £23,000
- Clothing allowance
- Company benefits
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.