Online Customer Experience Manager - Luxury
Excellent package offered; salary of up to £28k, lucrative bonus, growth and development opportunities and employee discount!
In this Customer Service Manager position in Reading you will be responsible for managing and leading a team and elevating customer service standards across the department, while helping to grow the business.
- Manage and develop a 5 star solution oriented online customer service strategy
- Rolling out new processes and systems for the company
- Develop plans of growth for the future Customer Service team
- Opportunity to work with internal cross-functional stakeholders within the company
- Excellent leader and motivator for the team
- Passionate about delivering luxury customer service to the highest standards
- Proven experience elevating performance within the team and increasing overall sales
- Salary up to £28k
- Employee discount
- Fun and energetic office culture and working environment
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion
£28000 - £30000 per annum
My client is an ethical and sustainable luxury leather goods start up brand looking for a Marketing and Sales Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to make this role your own!
£36000 - £50000 per annum
Competitive package and fun work environment - thriving vintage fashion brand based in Central London are currently looking to hire an eComm and Retail Merchandise Manager.
Up to £9 per hour
Top luxury leather goods brand is looking for Temporary Sales Associates to work in their London boutique
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic individual to work in an award winning department store in Central London
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission
Luxurious British brand is seeking an articulate Sales Advisor for their Heathrow boutique