Online Client Supervisor - British WW Brand
A fashion forward, contemporary womenswear brand is based in East London and currently seeking a Customer Care Supervisor to join their team. We are looking for someone with at least 2 years' experience handling online customer queries and requests in a fashion related environment.
This fashion brand is highly sought after and a fantastic employer who retain their staff and provide internal progression and development.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all customers
- Manage customer calls and emails in a timely manner, maintaining a polite and positive tone of voice.
- Responsible for all social media client queries
- Manage out-of-stock queries and ensure customers receive notifications as lines are replenished
- Create reports about queries received, processed and those that remain unresolved
- Ensure best practice by taking an active part in identifying and resolving systemic issues within the Customer Care team
- Manage the team working in the stockroom on order fulfilment - conduct all new started training.
- Take ownership of the stockroom - ensuring it is clean and tidy, managing all stationary
- Support the Logistics Manager with any invoice inquiries.
- Manage the Customer Service Assistant
- At least 1-2 years of customer care experience in a head office environment
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Computer literate and exeperienced with Word, Email and main Social Media applications
- Punctual, polite and a team player
- Solution focused
- Salary up to £27k
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £7.86 per hour
Birmingham, West Midlands
Prestigious department store in Birmingham is currently seeking exceptional and enthusiastic Sales Assistants to work 3 days a week, starting immediately
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion
Up to £9 per hour
Top luxury leather goods brand is looking for Temporary Sales Associates to work in their London boutique over the busy winter period
£24000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Our client is a world-famous brand and is the epitome of luxury. They are looking to recruit a Client Advisor to join their successful Heathrow concession
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
One of the largest UK multi-channel retailers is looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to provide support to the Senior Merchandisers, based in the North West