Online Client Supervisor - British WW Brand
A fashion forward, contemporary womenswear brand is based in East London and currently seeking a Customer Care Supervisor to join their team. We are looking for someone with at least 2 years' experience handling online customer queries and requests in a fashion related environment.
This fashion brand is highly sought after and a fantastic employer who retain their staff and provide internal progression and development.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all customers
- Manage customer calls and emails in a timely manner, maintaining a polite and positive tone of voice.
- Responsible for all social media client queries
- Manage out-of-stock queries and ensure customers receive notifications as lines are replenished
- Create reports about queries received, processed and those that remain unresolved
- Ensure best practice by taking an active part in identifying and resolving systemic issues within the Customer Care team
- Manage the team working in the stockroom on order fulfilment - conduct all new started training.
- Take ownership of the stockroom - ensuring it is clean and tidy, managing all stationary
- Support the Logistics Manager with any invoice inquiries.
- Manage the Customer Service Assistant
- At least 1-2 years of customer care experience in a head office environment
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Computer literate and exeperienced with Word, Email and main Social Media applications
- Punctual, polite and a team player
- Solution focused
- Salary up to £27k
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£27000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Are you an experienced Supervisor looking for the next step in your retail career? My client is an exclusive Italian haute couture brand based in Bicester Village
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
Leading fashion brand based in East London are looking for a UK Regional Manager to oversee there fast growing retail business
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus
Looking to speak to experienced fine jewellery specialists with a passion for bespoke craftsmanship, to join a family business in the heart of Mayfair
£38000 - £48000 per annum + Bonus
Fantastic opportunity to develop your leadership skills within luxury in a company which offers huge scope for personal growth and development
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus
Italian superbrand are looking for a Store Director for their expanding and very successful Bicester outlet boutique
Up to £9 per hour
Luxury menswear and accessories store is seeking a Sales Associate with made to measure experience to work 2 days a week until the end of March