Online Client Supervisor - British WW Brand
A fashion forward, contemporary womenswear brand is based in East London and currently seeking a Customer Care Supervisor to join their team. We are looking for someone with at least 2 years' experience handling online customer queries and requests in a fashion related environment.
This fashion brand is highly sought after and a fantastic employer who retain their staff and provide internal progression and development.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all customers
- Manage customer calls and emails in a timely manner, maintaining a polite and positive tone of voice.
- Responsible for all social media client queries
- Manage out-of-stock queries and ensure customers receive notifications as lines are replenished
- Create reports about queries received, processed and those that remain unresolved
- Ensure best practice by taking an active part in identifying and resolving systemic issues within the Customer Care team
- Manage the team working in the stockroom on order fulfilment - conduct all new started training.
- Take ownership of the stockroom - ensuring it is clean and tidy, managing all stationary
- Support the Logistics Manager with any invoice inquiries.
- Manage the Customer Service Assistant
- At least 1-2 years of customer care experience in a head office environment
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Computer literate and exeperienced with Word, Email and main Social Media applications
- Punctual, polite and a team player
- Solution focused
- Salary up to £27k
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£27000 - £28000 per annum
One of the most luxurious brands is currently seeking a legal Administrator to join their team
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Watch Technician needed to join the Head Office team for this luxury watch and accessories brand known for their ageless and distinctively beautiful pieces
£24000 - £26000 per annum
Talented Online Customer Service Assistant needed to join the Head Office of this luxury gifts company. Excellent potential for career progression!
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Customer Service Manager needed to join the Head Office of this luxury gifts company based in West London. You will coach and lead the Online Customer Service Team
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits + Commission
We are looking for a talented Customer Service Supervisor to join the Head Office of this luxury gifts company that is based in West London.