Omnichannel Merchandiser - Menswear
This company is a highly successful menswear brand who have a highly successful brand, are growing and have an amazing and relaxed office vibe. We need an Omnichannel Merchandiser experienced in retail and ecommerce functions.
- Responsible for Wholesale, Retail and E-commerce merchandising
- Manage the delivery, returns and stock swaps between stores
- Work closely with store managers, ecommerce and VM teams
- Lead the reservation and replenishment process
- Plan product ranges and prepare sales and stock plans
- Forecast margin and sales
You must have:
- Previous merchandising experience
- Highly analytical
- Genuine interest in menswear
- Previous multi-channel merchandising experience
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£19000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
Apply today if you are a highly analytical graduate and keen to start your career as an MAA in a fun and friendly fashion environment, with a highly successful brand!
£65000 - £75000 per annum
East London, London
Are you a Head of Merchandising who loves planning strategy on a global scale and has an eye for contemporary RTW design?
£35000 - £40000 per annum
West London, London
Highly sought after contemporary jewellery brand is seeking an enthusiastic Merchandise Manager to join them during their growth