Omnichannel Assistant Merchandiser - £28k
My client is a thriving premium menswear brand based in central London. They are currently seeking to recruit an omnichannel assistant merchandiser.
The ideal candidate will already be at an assistant merchandiser level having worked across online, retail and wholesale channels.
- Responsible for all key reporting - seasonal and weekly forecasts, WSSI, ROS, best and worst sellers and more
- Manage the delivery, returns and stock swaps between stores
- Work closely with store managers, ecommerce and VM teams
- Lead the reservation and replenishment process
- Plan product ranges and prepare sales and stock plans
- Forecast margin and sales
- 2+ years omnichannel merchandising experience; online, wholesale and retail
- Solid understanding of key merchandising reports and KPI's
- Strong commercial acumen
- Analytical with strong Excel skills
- Experience with retail planning tools such as WSSI and stock management systems
- Salary between £27,000 - 29,000
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£45000 - £50000 per annum
South West London, London
My client is an internationally recognised luxury interior designer and gifting company based in South West London - they are now looking for a Merchandise Manager!
£23000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London
One of Britain's most recognised high street fashion brands is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Merchandiser to join their fast-paced and highly successful team
£40000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
This globally renowned brand is looking for a Branch Merchandiser for store planning for both the UK and Europe