Office Manager - Luxury Fashion
Are you looking for an office management role within a high end luxury handbag brand? This role encompasses general office duties, HR and basic finance duties and is guaranteed to give you a varied workload - you will never be bored!
Based in the heart of Chelsea this is a brilliant role for a dynamic and well rounded office manger who wants to grow in a role and within a developing brand. If you are heavily analytical with previous administrative experience and a passion for the luxury sector, then this is the role for you.
- General office management
- Manage accurate submission of monthly annd annual reporting
- General finance duties
- Day to day operation of accounts payable and accounts recievable functions and expenses analysis
- Participate in planning and implentation of company-wide platforms and systems
- Admin and HR matters
- Ad hoc duties
- Previous office management experience
- Heavily analytical and organized
- Be able to balance ad hoc duties
- Have passion for luxury fashion
- Salary up to £33,000, depending on experience
- Discount and other benefits
- Head office in Knightsbridge
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£27000 - £28000 per annum
One of the most luxurious brands is currently seeking a legal Administrator to join their team
£24000 - £26000 per annum
Talented Online Customer Service Assistant needed to join the Head Office of this luxury gifts company. Excellent potential for career progression!
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
Ideal career opportunity for someone working in retail who wants to move from the shop floor to an office environment, while still working with amazing brands
£20000 - £21000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
City of London, London
Internationally known jewellery brand with a huge presence in USA and Asia is looking for a customer service assistant to join their London Head Office.
£26000 - £32000 per annum + + Commission (OTE £50k)
e are looking for a PA / Resourcer to support our top billing Managing Consultant here at FSRL. This is a highly admin focused role that will require a resourceful and tenacious person.
£21000 - £24000 per annum + commission
This luxury leather goods brand are seeking an experienced Stock Controller for their boutique in central London.