Office Manager - Luxury Fashion
Are you looking for an office management role within a high end luxury handbag brand? This role encompasses general office duties, HR and basic finance duties and is guaranteed to give you a varied workload - you will never be bored!
Based in the heart of Chelsea this is a brilliant role for a dynamic and well rounded office manger who wants to grow in a role and within a developing brand. If you are heavily analytical with previous administrative experience and a passion for the luxury sector, then this is the role for you.
- General office management
- Manage accurate submission of monthly annd annual reporting
- General finance duties
- Day to day operation of accounts payable and accounts recievable functions and expenses analysis
- Participate in planning and implentation of company-wide platforms and systems
- Admin and HR matters
- Ad hoc duties
- Previous office management experience
- Heavily analytical and organized
- Be able to balance ad hoc duties
- Have passion for luxury fashion
- Salary up to £33,000, depending on experience
- Discount and other benefits
- Head office in Knightsbridge
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£22000 - £25000 per annum
A truly British luxury jewellery brand with a chic showroom based on one of London's best known locations is looking for a Team Assistant. Apply now!