NPD / New Product Development - Senior Manager
Are you an NPD / new product development specialist with a track record of achievement within the beauty & cosmetics industry? Look no further, this is your chance to be part of a truly special company!
This brand has a bright future and is experiencing strong growth selling both online and through all the top retailers.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Deliver profitable product on time to meet objectives
- Manage the process from concept to product launch including trials and liaison with factories
- Explore new market opportunities through research, innovative thinking and market analysis
- Solve design, development and production problems
- Work with all suppliers effectively and internal departments to ensure product is delivered on time and within parameters
- Understand retail and consumer trends
- 3+ years experience in a similar product development role within the beauty industry
- Full project management, critical path management and competence with NPD cycle
- Ability to work to deadlines
- A passionate and commercially aware candidate who wants to develop ground breaking products for the world market place
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£17000 - £24000 per annum
Are you fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and also have an analytical ability? We are seeking a Design / Product Assistant based in the West Midlands
£50000 - £62000 per annum
This womenswear brand who need an experienced Studio Manager to join their dynamic atelier in the heart of East London
£48000 - £60000 per annum
Exceptionally stylish London Fashion Week brand is looking for an experienced Product Development Manager to join their NEWLY structured team!
£40000 - £45000 per annum
City of London, London
Exciting New Product Development Manager opportunity with a luxury fragrance brand based in Central London