NPD Manager - Product Development - Luxury Fragrance
Do you have experience as an NPD Manager for luxury fragrances or beauty? Our Central London based client produces luxury fragrances for all of the key luxury retailers worldwide. They are now seeking a New Product Development Manager to join their team.
In a nutshell, as the NDP Manager you will be responsible for all of the new product development and quality control, creating and managing the critical path and coming up with new ideas for increasing this product range. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop new products while continuously reviewing the current range to see how it can be improved
- Create and manage the critical path for new products
- Manage and monitor the product budget
- Responsible for pre-series and mock ups
- Negotiate prices and trading terms with suppliers
- Liaise with suppliers regarding product specifications and quality standards
- Create spec sheets for all new products
- Background in product development within either fragrance or beauty
- Must have worked with fragrances in order to be considered
- Salary up to £45k (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London