NPD Manager - Product Development - Luxury Fragrance
Do you have experience as an NPD Manager for luxury fragrances or beauty? Our Central London based client produces luxury fragrances for all of the key luxury retailers worldwide. They are now seeking a New Product Development Manager to join their team.
In a nutshell, as the NDP Manager you will be responsible for all of the new product development and quality control, creating and managing the critical path and coming up with new ideas for increasing this product range. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop new products while continuously reviewing the current range to see how it can be improved
- Create and manage the critical path for new products
- Manage and monitor the product budget
- Responsible for pre-series and mock ups
- Negotiate prices and trading terms with suppliers
- Liaise with suppliers regarding product specifications and quality standards
- Create spec sheets for all new products
- Background in product development within either fragrance or beauty
- Must have worked with fragrances in order to be considered
- Salary up to £45k (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Rare opening! Are you knowledgeable in PLM systems and looking for your next step within a world renowned fashion house?
£15 - £18 per hour
This London based luxury fashion house are currently seeking an experienced Creative Pattern Cutter to specialise in lingerie
£21000 - £25000 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sampling Coordinator who understands creative processes, quality and the production side of the business to join a luxury womenswear brand