Notting Hill - Luxury Jewellery Sales Assistant
Our client specialises in jewellery and homewear crystals and they only choose the highest quality pieces. The ideal candidate for this Sales Associate role will be able to appreciate the beauty of the pieces as art and represent their brand.
The Sales Associate role:
- To drive store sales within the store
- To be a brand ambassador and represent to brand concept
- To ensure that exemplary customer service is delivered at all times
- To build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- A capable sales associate with luxury sales experience
- Will show passion to learn about crystals and stones
- Will take pride in providing an exceptional luxury service to all customers, relationship building is key
- Will have strong administration skills, very organised and 100% computer literate
- Approachable personality - someone who will fit well into a small team
- Salary up to £18,000 - £21,000 (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.