Night Shift Warehouse Manager - West London
Our client, one of the UK's fastest growing companies, with huge expansion plans nationwide and in Europe is seeking a Warehouse Manager for their West London based warehouse. You will be a pivotal part within the logistics of the business to ensure an exceptional level of customer service.
- Management of warehouse and logistics
- Manage and refine Van Routes
- Dealing with suppliers and clients
- Enhancing customer experience
- Provide Reports to management
- Train and develop team members
- Ensure SLA's are in place internally and externally for both clients and suppliers
- At least 2 years experience of managing a warehouse
- Experience of driving a 3.5-ton van
- Strong management skills
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£22000 - £25000 per annum
A truly British luxury jewellery brand with a chic showroom based on one of London's best known locations is looking for a Team Assistant. Apply now!
£35000 - £42000 per annum
This creative studio based in London's West End are seeking a Design Creative Manager to join their small and forward thinking team
£60000 - £85000 per annum
Are you available immediately and looking for a contract HR role with a leading luxury brand? Salary up to £85,000
£95000 - £100000 per annum + Highly competitive salary & package
An exclusive opportunity for an established Commercial Director to make their mark at this highly successful and rapidly growing luxury brand.