Night Shift Warehouse Manager - West London
Our client, one of the UK's fastest growing companies, with huge expansion plans nationwide and in Europe is seeking a Warehouse Manager for their West London based warehouse. You will be a pivotal part within the logistics of the business to ensure an exceptional level of customer service.
- Management of warehouse and logistics
- Manage and refine Van Routes
- Dealing with suppliers and clients
- Enhancing customer experience
- Provide Reports to management
- Train and develop team members
- Ensure SLA's are in place internally and externally for both clients and suppliers
- At least 2 years experience of managing a warehouse
- Experience of driving a 3.5-ton van
- Strong management skills
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£26000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Head Office Retail Operations Administrator opportunity with a luxury brand who offer room to grow, a warm office culture and pleasant working environment.
£22000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits (OTE)
Interested in furthering your career and take on a new challenge? Join our team where you will receive full training and get to work in a fun and busy head office environment