New Product Development / NPD Assistant Manager
This growing cosmetics company requires a creative and ambitious NPD / new product developer to help in delivering exciting and ground breaking new beauty concepts that are both high end and cruelty-free.
If you have a high standard of conceptual thinking, creativity and can work to tight deadlines, you'll be a great fit for this role.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Create and develop commercially viable beauty concepts
- Manage the development process from concept to brief to launch following the critical path time lines
- Understand the retail and consumer environment and research new trends and products
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers for on-going NPD and monitor and report internally on activities
- Carry out all administrative duties relevant to the role
- 2+ years experience in a similar NPD role within the beauty industry
- Project management and understanding of NPD cycle is essential
- Ability to work within margins with knowledge of how cost effects RRP's
- Great attention to detail and problem solving abilities
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£50000 - £52000 per annum
Are you a Merchandising Manager who is design led and product focused? This globally known London based footwear brand are seeking a Product Merchandising Manager
£48000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Be part of a highly successful British heritage brand in an exciting Product Merchandising Manager role based out of their Central london offices. Apply now!
£25000 - £40000 per annum
This womenswear label requires a Product Developer with a strong technical background to join their friendly team