New Product Development / NPD Assistant Manager
This growing cosmetics company requires a creative and ambitious NPD / new product developer to help in delivering exciting and ground breaking new beauty concepts that are both high end and cruelty-free.
If you have a high standard of conceptual thinking, creativity and can work to tight deadlines, you'll be a great fit for this role.
Please send your CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Create and develop commercially viable beauty concepts
- Manage the development process from concept to brief to launch following the critical path time lines
- Understand the retail and consumer environment and research new trends and products
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers for on-going NPD and monitor and report internally on activities
- Carry out all administrative duties relevant to the role
- 2+ years experience in a similar NPD role within the beauty industry
- Project management and understanding of NPD cycle is essential
- Ability to work within margins with knowledge of how cost effects RRP's
- Great attention to detail and problem solving abilities
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£27000 - £37000 per annum
South East London, London
An iconic British luxury brand located in Central London are looking for a Creative Gerber Pattern Cutter