Multi Product Designer - Women's Lifestyle Brand
Our client, an on trend and innovative lifestyle brand, is looking for a creative, confident and hands on Designer to capture their legacy and present it to the contemporary ladieswear market. The brand is searching for a multi product Designer to join their team in Central London.
- Working closely with the Founder of the business to develop the brand to the highest of standards
- Create and present ideas and concepts using attractive CAD artwork, focusing on depth and details of the garments
- Research seasonal themes and inspirations, focusing on colour, shapes and styles
- Design a range of lifestyle garments including knitwear, activewear, outerwear and t-shirts
- Suggest innovative solutions in developing garments
- Provide a link between design and production
- Deliver the designs within the brand's commercial strategy framework and price bands
- Use the brand's lifestyle legacy as a key part of all design, ensuring to capture the market
- Experience working with clients in the Middle East is critical
- A passion for lifestyle fashion and following the latest trends is a must
- Confident working with a variety of garments
- Understands the importance of creating a well known and recognisable brand handwriting
- Excellent attention to detail, with a strong sense of colours, fabrics and trends
- Sound knowledge of fabric and trims
- Great communication skills, highly organised and assertive
- Experience designing active, lifestyle and casualwear products
- Outstanding drawing and design skills
- Excellent CAD, Illustrator and Photoshop skills
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel