Multi-brand boutique - Store Director - £45K - West London
My client offers a bespoke service, ensuring the ultimate shopping experience at all times. In this boutique you will find a selection of luxury women's fashion, jewellery and accessories from a variety of emerging and established brands. They are looking for a Store Manager for their boutique in west London.
As Store Manager you will display your expertise alongside providing the ultimate customer experience.
- You will be responsible for the overall running of the store and the deliverance of results
- You will provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team of 15 employees
- You will maintain high retail standards
- You will be accountable for team management and driving KPIs and CRM
- You will have many opportunities for progression and development
- At least 2 years retail experience as Store Manager within the luxury sector is a must
- Strong management skills, including developing and motivating teams
- Flexible, hardworking and committed to delivering the results of your team
- Fantastic selling and communication skills
- Passion for clienteling and developing strong customer relations
- Excellent grooming and personal sense of style
- Salary up to £45,000
- Staff discount and a uniform allowance
- Training and development opportunities
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent commission
This brand has worked with the royal family and a brand new store is opening due to high demand
£18000 - £20000 per annum
This stunning boutique in West London stocks both contemporary pieces and elegant eveningwear
£24000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Senior Sales Assistant wanted for sophisticated and elegant ladies ready-to-wear brand
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Commission
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Sales Associate to step into a Supervisor role with a luxury lingerie brand
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are currently seeking a proactive and enthusiastic Sales Assistant to support an iconic shoe brand in their London location
£24000 - £25000 per annum
We are looking for an Arabic speaking self-driven and proactive Sales Associate for a world-renowned accessories brand that is the epitome of luxury and is based in Central London.