MOUNT STREET - Experienced Supervisor - Luxury Leather Goods
A luxury leather goods brand who are opening a brand new boutique on Mount Street are seeking a Supervisor. You must have experience within a luxury brand as a supervisor or senior sales.
This will be the brands first UK boutique, if you would like to be involved in this exciting new store opening please apply now!
- Accountable for day to day running of the boutique
- Focused on improving the customer experience
- Pro-actively looking at ways to achieve or exceed store sales targets
- Utilising company training tools to conduct relevant training
- Maintain high retail standards
- You must have at least 3 years of luxury retail experience
- Accessories or fashion background would be ideal
- Currently a Supervisor or extremely strong Senior Sales Associate
- Be highly presentable and well groomed
- Fantastic organisational and communication skills
- Strong selling skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to self-manage and work as part of a team
- Have a genuine passion and interest in luxury retail
- Large amounts of energy and enthusiasm
- Salary £26,000-£30,000
- Excellent company benefits!
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion
£28000 - £30000 per annum
My client is an ethical and sustainable luxury leather goods start up brand looking for a Marketing and Sales Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to make this role your own!
£36000 - £50000 per annum
Competitive package and fun work environment - thriving vintage fashion brand based in Central London are currently looking to hire an eComm and Retail Merchandise Manager.
Up to £9 per hour
Top luxury leather goods brand is looking for Temporary Sales Associates to work in their London boutique
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic individual to work in an award winning department store in Central London
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission
Luxurious British brand is seeking an articulate Sales Advisor for their Heathrow boutique