Merchandising Manager - Luxury Jewellery
Highly sought after contemporary jewellery brand is seeking an enthusiastic Merchandise Manager to join them during their growth. This position involves range planning and working closely with suppliers. The role will also manage the day to day merchandising functionality as well as presenting and working closely with the Directors.
- You will work within a small team closely with the design and production teams and oversee the merchandising team
- Creative range plans and work closely with the production team
- Monitoring profit margins and supplier strategies, through demonstrated knowledge of customer and market place
- Strategic promotional planning with marketing and ecommerce departments, working together on ensuring visual representation of the range supports brand core and satisfies customer experience
- Ad hoc, weekly and monthly partnering with relevant departments on presenting and implementing strategic changes in the business to improve profitability and productivity in line with financial objectives
- The role will report directly into the Managing Director
- Understanding of luxury pricing is essential
- The ideal candidate will work closely with design and production to range build and plan products
- Luxury jewellery experience is desirable
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK