Merchandising Assistant - Shoes and Accessories
This luxury brand has been known for their elegant and timeless sense of style for over a century and their chic merchandise is worn and adored by VIP icons around the world. We are now looking for an intelligent and highly commercially aware merchandiser with experience in luxury shoes and accessories, looking to progress their career in luxury fashion.
- Work with accounts to determine buying budgets in line with company and global strategy
- Support buyers throughout buying sessions, with analysis and coordination
- Assist the merchandising manager to review buys
- Forecast accurate levels of reorders to support the business needs adhering to company strategy and budgets
- Monitor deliveries, work with supply chain in Paris and share updates with boutiques and management
- Build reports to feed information on products and sales trends to boutique managers,management and global teams in Europe
- Analyse performance to improve future performance
- Deal with ad hoc queries and requests relating to product and stock from fashion boutiques
- Provide support to regional fashion teams, feed strategy and collate feedback
- Minimum 3+ years experience in a related role as an assistant merchandiser or MA
- Excellent spoken & written English, accurate spelling, grammar and numeracy skills
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (in particular Excel)
- Ability to manage workload by priority/deadline across several projects
- Ability to liaise effectively and appropriately at all levels
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills
- Must exhibit excellent commercial acumen
- Demonstrate a strong interest in fashion
- Has a logical approach to problem solving
- A degree level qualification related to merchandising
- Salary between £28,000 - £34,000
- Company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Love shoes? This iconic brand is looking for temporary staff for their London boutique. Retail experience a must!
£38000 - £45000 per annum + BONUS
East London, London
Menswear Account Manager needed for this top brand within this inspiring and leading fashion sales and distribution agency. Competitive salary and bonus...
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Rare opening! Are you knowledgeable in PLM systems and looking for your next step within a world renowned fashion house?
Up to £45000 per annum
City of London, London
Global Marketing Manager opportunity with a luxury brand based in Central London
£25000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Wholesale Executive opportunity with an edgy menswear brand