Merchandising Assistant - Luxury Footwear - Central London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Merchandiser to join one of the world's most luxurious runway fashion brands across their footwear category. This role will provide new challenges as the business is experiencing a rapid expansion.
As the assistant merchandiser you will report into the merchandising manager and with the support of a team of merchandising admin assistants you will be responsible for assisting in the planning of the life cycle of products for the retail stores and online business. Responsibilities will include:
- Weekly, monthly and seasonal reporting
- Complete WSSI's, range planning and allocation/ replenishment process
- Analysing sales and process orders
- Data analytics
- Collaborate closely with buying team
- Provide management with reporting and strategic proposals for investment to drive growth and maximise profitability
- Minimum 1-2 years experience working at assistant merchandiser/ merchandise assistant level
- Experience working within the luxury leather and accessories categories
- Commercially astute and an excellent team player with the ability to communicate across levels
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Highly numerical, analytical with well developed commercial and business acumen
- Excellent administration and communication skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Salary between £30,000 - £34,000 (based on experience)
If you believe that you have relevant experience, send your CV directly to email@example.com or call 0208 237 8900.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.