Merchandising Assistant - Luxury Brand
This iconic luxury menswear brand has been experiencing phenomenal growth and expansion. There is now an opportunity for a Merchandising Assistant to join their successful and profitable business. This is a really exciting opportunity to gain exposure, grow your merchandising career and work within a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with production and raising purchase orders
- Focus on maximising sales through stock allocation and replenishment
- Work across retail, wholesale and online channels
- Producing daily and weekly trade reports
- Supporting and working closely with buyers
- Management and monitoring stock levels
- Ensuring all key deadlines are updated on systems and met
- Monitor stock movement and work with supply chain
- Providing end of seasons sell through analysis for the buying team
- Running daily and weekly trade reports for buying and merchandising
- Highly analytical and excellent maths skills
- Strong understanding of critical path
- Well organised and adaptable in fast paced environment
- Degree in buying or merchandising discipline is highly desirable
- Organised and able to manage multiple tasks within agreed deadlines
- Liaise effectively and appropriately at all levels
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills
- Salary up to £25k (dependent on experience)
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
€33000 - €35000 per annum
This luxury womenswear brand is seeking a passionate and sales driven Concession Manager to join their team based in Dublin
£40000 - £70000 per annum
City of London, London
We are seeking an extremely connected, highly professional and sales driven Client Relations Manager for our luxury couture client based in Central London
£23000 - £28000 per annum + + Commission
A well know luxury watch brand are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join their team to drive sales and meet store targets.
£45000 - £50000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Operations Manager with extensive online experience to join a British contemporary jewellery brand.
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!
£8.5 - £9.00 per annum
City of London, London
We are seeking a confident and experienced Cashier to work for a leading luxury fashion brand in Central London on a temporary basis