Merchandising Assistant - Luxury Brand
This iconic luxury menswear brand has been experiencing phenomenal growth and expansion. There is now an opportunity for a Merchandising Assistant to join their successful and profitable business. This is a really exciting opportunity to gain exposure, grow your merchandising career and work within a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with production and raising purchase orders
- Focus on maximising sales through stock allocation and replenishment
- Work across retail, wholesale and online channels
- Producing daily and weekly trade reports
- Supporting and working closely with buyers
- Management and monitoring stock levels
- Ensuring all key deadlines are updated on systems and met
- Monitor stock movement and work with supply chain
- Providing end of seasons sell through analysis for the buying team
- Running daily and weekly trade reports for buying and merchandising
- Highly analytical and excellent maths skills
- Strong understanding of critical path
- Well organised and adaptable in fast paced environment
- Degree in buying or merchandising discipline is highly desirable
- Organised and able to manage multiple tasks within agreed deadlines
- Liaise effectively and appropriately at all levels
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills
- Salary up to £25k (dependent on experience)
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand
£8.5 - £9 per hour
Are you looking for a weekend job, or are you perhaps a student keen to make some extra money?
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This brand specialises in luxury British accessories and are now seeking a floor Manager who is up for a new exiting challenge
Up to £22000 per annum + Commission
Immediate start! Send us your CV if are based in Bicester and want to work full-time hours between October-December
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury menswear brand? Apply today!
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Send us your CV if are based in Oxford / Bicester and want to work full-time for a luxury brand this winter. Temp to perm opportunity!