Merchandising Assistant - Iconic Brand
Be a part of this global luxury brand's growth and expansion plan while progressing your own merchandising career! There is an opportunity for an experienced Merchandising Assistant to join this company's merchandising team within their beautiful headquarters in Central London. This is a really exciting opportunity to gain exposure and responsibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Monitoring and reviewing product replenishment levels in line with sales and store cover
- Supporting the Junior Merchandiser in the management of continuity products, placing orders in line with stock and sales plans
- Reviewing best and worst sellers and making recommendations to maximise sales and minimise risk
- Assist the Merchandising Manager to review buys
- Participating in floor walks with buying and merchandising, retail and VM
- Supporting the merchandising team in sale, loading mark down prices, monitoring sell through and making recommendations to maximise sales
- Action price changes in line with margin plans
- Provide support on stock levels for boutique openings and refurbishments
- Monitor stock movement and work with supply chain
- Providing end of seasons sell through analysis for the buying team
- Running daily and weekly trade reports for buying and merchandising
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- A minimum of 3 years experience gained within luxury fashion accessories or luxury footwear
- You will be an excellent communicator with exceptional negotiating skills.
- A drive for excellence and confidence in building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (in particular Excel)
- Ability to manage workload by priority/deadline across several projects
- Ability to liaise effectively and appropriately at all levels
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills
- High commercial awareness
- Demonstrate a strong interest in fashion
- Has a Logical approach to problem solving
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£20000 - £21000 per annum
This is a great opportunity for a MAA to join a prestigious British luxury brand based in Central London.
£30000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Are you an experienced Assistant Merchandiser with a background in luxury, keen to take on a role with an incredible runway fashion brand? You do not want to miss this opportunity!
£18000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
If you are a recent graduate with excellent mathematical skills and a passion for luxury, apply now!
£30000 - £38000 per annum + Bonus
Unique and career enhancing opportunity for a Head Office based Visual Merchandiser to join a creative and inspiring boutique agency in South West London
£50000 - £52000 per annum
Are you a Merchandising Manager who is design led and product focused? This globally known London based footwear brand are seeking a Product Merchandising Manager
£32000 - £38000 per annum
North London, London
Our globally known client is seeking an experienced product Merchandiser to join them at a time of growth and expansion