Merchandising Assistant - Global fashion brand
A leading multi-channel retailer is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic graduate who is looking to pursue a career within fashion merchandising. Based in their London head office, this hugely dynamic company has been experiencing phenomenal growth and the successful merchandising assistant would be part of a friendly and established team.
- Raising purchase orders
- Producing daily and weekly trade reports
- Supporting and working closely with Buyers
- Management and monitoring stock levels
- Ensuring all key deadlines are updated on systems are met
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Well organised
- Excellent Excel skills
- Adaptable in fast-paced environment
- Commercially aware
- Graduates from a business or buying or merchandising discipline is highly desirable
- Attractive salary with company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
£19000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
Apply today if you are a highly analytical graduate and keen to start your career as an MAA in a fun and friendly fashion environment, with a highly successful brand!
£65000 - £75000 per annum
East London, London
Are you a Head of Merchandising who loves planning strategy on a global scale and has an eye for contemporary RTW design?
£35000 - £40000 per annum
West London, London
Highly sought after contemporary jewellery brand is seeking an enthusiastic Merchandise Manager to join them during their growth