Merchandising Assistant - Global Brand - Central London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Merchandising Assistant to join on of the world's leading runway brands. This role will provide new challenges as the business is experiencing a rapid expansion.
As the Nerchandising Assistant/ AM you will report into the Merchandising Manager. With the support of a team of Merchandising Admin Assistants you will be responsible for assisting in the planning of the life cycle of products for the retail stores and online business across their footwear and accessory category.
Duties and responsibilities are:
- Weekly, monthly and seasonal reporting
- Complete WSSI's, range planning and allocation/ replenishment process
- Analysing sales and process orders
- Collaborate closely with buying team
- Provide management with reporting and strategic proposals for investment to drive growth and maximise profitability
- Previous experience working at Senior MAA/ Assistant Merchandiser level
- Commercially astute and confident decision maker with the ability to communicate across levels
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Highly numerical, analytical with well developed commercial and business acumen
- Excellent administration and communication skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
If you believe that you have relevant experience, send your CV directly to email@example.com or apply here.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.