Merchandising Admin Assistant
We have partnered with an exclusive handbag company looking for a Merchandise Admin Assistant to join their Central London based head office.
An exclusive and bespoke handbag brand with a strong celebrity following.
- Assist with product selection to ensure best sell through performance
- Help to create the department strategy using historical analysis and range build
- Assist with admin tasks such as: delivery order notes, invoices, packing lists, purchase requisition forms and CITES permits
- Helping with office administration (filing, ordering of suppliers and maintenance).
- Monitor stock levels and assist with stock take
- Carry out store visits
- Analyse the sales performances of the products and highlight opportunities to increase sales
- Assist with seasonal planning in order to hit KPI’s to achieve company’s sales targets
- 1-2 years’ experience within Merchandising
- Organised character with strong time keeping skills
- Strong interest in the luxury market
- Exposure to wholesale merchandising preferred
- Salary up to £25-30k