Merchandising Admin Assistant - Contemporary Brand
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Merchandising Admin Assistant to work for a thriving and trend driven contemporary fashion brand based in London.
British contemporary fashion brand for women offering affordable, designer-quality clothes made with unique attention to fit, fabric and detail.
- Provide correct administration of all stock movements (intake, transfers, QC returns)
- Produce weekly store reports, reviewing sales and stock position
- Action store stock allocation and replenishment orders
- Liaise with our Suppliers and Warehouse to monitor the delivery process,
- Support the team by effectively managing the markdown administration
- Support Merchandisers with ad hoc analysis
- Excellent numerical and excel skills.
- Strong administration & analytical skills
- Ability to multi task in our fast paced environment
- Interest in working in within fashion retail
- Retail experience is desirable
- Salary £21,000
- Generous employee discount
- 25 days of holiday + bank holiday
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Senior Merchandiser to work for a thriving and trend driven womenswear brand based in London
£35k - 40k per year
Autonomous and hands-on Digital Marketing Manager opportunity with a growing brand based in Central London.
We have partnered with a contemporary womenswear brand who are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Assistant Merchandiser join their team