Merchandising Admin Assistant - Contemporary Brand
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Merchandising Admin Assistant to work for a thriving and trend driven contemporary fashion brand based in London.
British contemporary fashion brand for women offering affordable, designer-quality clothes made with unique attention to fit, fabric and detail.
- Provide correct administration of all stock movements (intake, transfers, QC returns)
- Produce weekly store reports, reviewing sales and stock position
- Action store stock allocation and replenishment orders
- Liaise with our Suppliers and Warehouse to monitor the delivery process,
- Support the team by effectively managing the markdown administration
- Support Merchandisers with ad hoc analysis
- Excellent numerical and excel skills.
- Strong administration & analytical skills
- Ability to multi task in our fast paced environment
- Interest in working in within fashion retail
- Retail experience is desirable
- Salary £21,000
- Generous employee discount
- 25 days of holiday + bank holiday
£25k - 30k per year
We have partnered with an exclusive handbag company looking for a Merchandise Admin Assistant to join their Central London based head office.