Merchandising Admin Assistant - British Luxury Brand - London
Are you an analytical graduate who wants to work for one of the world's most prestigious luxury brand? I have a fantastic new MAA role to be based in Central London for a British company.
If you are a highly analytical individual and keen to start your career in a fun and friendly fashion environment with a highly successful brand, then we would love to hear from you!
- Creating and maintaining of production orders, amending delivery dates and quantities as required (data maintenance)
- Liaising with suppliers, product development and design teams (product)
- Collating information from vendors, and run weekly sales reports for wholesale and corporate orders (reporting)
- Maintaining data in SAP and Range Plans (pricing, costing and attribution)
- Partnering with the design team to provide Visual Range Plans prior to market opening
- Highly analytical, with strong numerical skills and highly skilled in Excel
- Eager to learn and take on responsibility
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Internship experience preferred but not required
- Experience using SAP ideal
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£23000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London
One of Britain's most recognised high street fashion brands is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Merchandiser to join their fast-paced and highly successful team
£40000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
This globally renowned brand is looking for a Branch Merchandiser for store planning for both the UK and Europe
£30000 - £32000 per annum
Our client, the epitome of luxury fashion, is seeking an Assistant Merchandiser. If you are highly analytical and have a background in luxury merchandising then this is your next role!
£32000 - £38000 per annum + benefits
A chance to join one of the most prestigious fashion houses in the world within their footwear category as an Assistant Merchandiser.
£19000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
Apply today if you are a highly analytical graduate and keen to start your career as an MAA in a fun and friendly fashion environment, with a highly successful brand!