Merchandiser - Luxury Swimwear - North London offices
This international swimwear brand is rapidly growing across the world and this is a very exciting opportunity for a Merchandiser to join the business based in North London.
You will be supporting internal teams, particularly with the growth of retail and wholesale channels.
As the Merchandiser you will report to the Head of Design and Production and your main responsibility will be to assist the planning of the life cycle of products for both the retail stores and the online business.
Your duties will include:
- Identify market opportunities, address market needs and offer the right products at the right time
- Use current and historical performance to identify risks and opportunities in future ranges
- Develop and maintain trading data and provide analysis and insight to support the business
- Optimise SKU productivity and opportunities
- Monitor sales through data and stock holdings to push replenishment opportunities
- Ensure Web team, stores and pop ups are aware of all strategic plans to help drive sales
- Set up seasonal price lists in all relevant currencies
- Work on markdown lists which will need to be circulated across the business
- Liaise with wholesale team and seasonal store teams on a regular basis to discuss current performance and maximise trading opportunities
- Provide Wholesale sales team with top line and category analysis of seasonal partner buys
- Set seasonal OTB plans for all channels and create seasonal range plans
- Manage the purchasing of stock and reorders across all channels
- Previous experience working at Assistant/ Junior/ Merchandiser level with a minimum of 2-3 years experience
- Must have management experience in fashion merchandising
- Strong, articulate communication skills and entrepreneurial mindset
- Commercially astute and confident decision maker
- Commercially aware of luxury market trends and patterns
- Ability to work under pressure, in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, with the ability to effectively present trading results and analysis
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Salary between £26,000 - £33,000
- Excellent company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£32000 - £40000 per annum
City of London, London
International omni-channel merchandiser role with a luxury swimwear brand!
£48000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Be part of a highly successful British heritage brand in an exciting Product Merchandising Manager role based out of their Central london offices. Apply now!
£21000 - £23000 per annum
This leading British heritage brand is seeking an Ecommerce Assistant to work across their online market
£19000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits
West London, London
If you are highly analytical and numerically strong with a keenness to start your career with a highly successful fashion brand - apply today!
£40000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
Are you a Merchandiser with a creative and edgy flare? This North West London based brand is seeking a Global Product Line Manager for industrial footwear
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
South West London, London
Are you a Junior Merchandiser or an Assistant Merchandiser looking for a new exciting role? This is your chance to join one of the world's most popular occasion-wear brands!