Merchandiser - Luxury Fashion - Bedfordshire
Highly sought after and established fashion brand are seeking an ambitious Merchandiser to join their team based in Bedfordshire. This fun, vibrant and trend setting brand.
- Track sell-thru
- Ad hoc analysis
- Management of stock levels including comprehensive forecasts
- Provide analysis on historical sales and stock
- Manage supply chain
- Conduct regular market research to develop awareness of emerging trends and competitor product offer and pricing
- Responsible for analysing trade and providing teams with the weekly sales summaries.
- Help to manage budgets
- Manage stock levels on the website and in the store, including weekly replenishment's and transfers.
- Point of contact for allocators and merchandising admin assistants
- Provide seasonal communication guide based on sell-in results
- 4+ years experience in a merchandising team within fashion
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Highly numerate, with the ability to analyse numerical data quickly and efficiently
- Methodical and logical approach
- Commercially astute
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work to strict deadlines and work well in fast paced environment
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.5 - £9 per annum
This role is perfect for students looking to earn money around their studies, or someone looking for a bit of variety in their career
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Rare opening with one of BIGGEST brands in the world! You will work in their exclusive jewellery concession in Harrods
£45000 - £50000 per annum
City of London, London
This crème de la crème luxury brand offers a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance and employee discount, low staff turnover and a supportive work culture
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
6 week Supervisor contract with a luxury brand that is a part of a huge umbrella organisation; you will add a fantastic brand to your CV
£26000 - £28000 per annum
A fast growing RTW brand are looking for their next Prodcution Coordinator to join their Stratford based studio