Merchandiser - Luxury Fashion - Bedfordshire
Highly sought after and established fashion brand are seeking an ambitious Merchandiser to join their team based in Bedfordshire. This fun, vibrant and trend setting brand.
- Track sell-thru
- Ad hoc analysis
- Management of stock levels including comprehensive forecasts
- Provide analysis on historical sales and stock
- Manage supply chain
- Conduct regular market research to develop awareness of emerging trends and competitor product offer and pricing
- Responsible for analysing trade and providing teams with the weekly sales summaries.
- Help to manage budgets
- Manage stock levels on the website and in the store, including weekly replenishment's and transfers.
- Point of contact for allocators and merchandising admin assistants
- Provide seasonal communication guide based on sell-in results
- 4+ years experience in a merchandising team within fashion
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Highly numerate, with the ability to analyse numerical data quickly and efficiently
- Methodical and logical approach
- Commercially astute
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work to strict deadlines and work well in fast paced environment
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Passionate about children's fashion? We are currently seeking temporary Sales Assistants to support luxury childrenswear concessions and boutiques in London
£18000 - £23000 per annum
Great earning potential + Oxfordshire based! A busy boutique offering excellent sales commission and the chance to work for top brand!
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
An exciting position to join the world's leading suiting company as a Client Experience Associate
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a Temporary Sales Associate to support their London stores and concessions. Weekly pay, flexible hours!
£21000 - £22000 per annum
Would you would like to work for one of the biggest fashion brands in the world?
£18000 - £20000 per annum + 1,7 % Commission
Are you a denim expert? This is a unique opportunity to join a luxury brand in their well established Bicester Village boutique