Merchandiser - Contemporary Womenswear - East London
Are you a Merchandiser keen to join a thriving global fashion brand? We are currently working with an East London based contemporary womenswear label who are expanding their team and seeking a merchandiser with online experience.
Working alongside the Ecommerce Manager, you will help improve trade performance and optimisation of the website.
- Manage the inventory of the website, regularly reporting on the online stock levels
- Work closely with the Ecommerce Manager to develop and implement the Ecommerce strategy
- Produce trade reports
- Trading the website daily to ensure stock is merchandised in line with the season, sales requirements and stock availability
- Ensure the user experience in optimised and suggest any changes
- Work closely with the Ecommerce Manager and external agencies to deliver best practice SEO
- Assist with the affiliate marketing strategy and execution
- Background working in a similar online merchandising role
- Must have a fashion background - ideally womenswear
- Strong analytical stills with proven experience in successfully trading and merchandising a website
- Previous experience with Google Analytics and Shopify preferred
- Previous management experience is a bonus
- Digitally savvy with a knowledge of the fashion industry
- Must have strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- You must be able to multi-task with amazing organisational and time management skills
- Salary between £40-45k (depending on experience)
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.