Merchandiser - Contemporary Womenswear - East London
Are you a Merchandiser keen to join a thriving global fashion brand? We are currently working with an East London based contemporary womenswear label who are expanding their team and seeking a merchandiser with online experience.
Working alongside the Ecommerce Manager, you will help improve trade performance and optimisation of the website.
- Manage the inventory of the website, regularly reporting on the online stock levels
- Work closely with the Ecommerce Manager to develop and implement the Ecommerce strategy
- Produce trade reports
- Trading the website daily to ensure stock is merchandised in line with the season, sales requirements and stock availability
- Ensure the user experience in optimised and suggest any changes
- Work closely with the Ecommerce Manager and external agencies to deliver best practice SEO
- Assist with the affiliate marketing strategy and execution
- Background working in a similar online merchandising role
- Must have a fashion background - ideally womenswear
- Strong analytical stills with proven experience in successfully trading and merchandising a website
- Previous experience with Google Analytics and Shopify preferred
- Previous management experience is a bonus
- Digitally savvy with a knowledge of the fashion industry
- Must have strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- You must be able to multi-task with amazing organisational and time management skills
- Salary between £40-45k (depending on experience)
£20000 - £23000 per annum
LFW brand are seeking a creative Ecommerce Coordinator / Sales Associate for their Central London team
£22000 - £23000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you passionate about luxury fashion and looking to join an autonomous and inspirational team where you can grow?
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Head Office opportunity split between ecommerce and customer service. Ideal for a candidate with a retail background and a passion for jewellery!
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Clothing discount
East London, London
One of London's fastest growing ladies RTW brands is seeking a junior Ecommerce Coordinator to join their growing Digital team.
£28000 - £32000 per annum
City of London, London
Dynamic Customer Service Manager role with a growing fashion brand. Salary up to £32k, generous employee discount and great office culture!