Merchandiser - Award Winning Interior Design Brand
Join this award winning and rapidly growing English interior design brand as their dynamic, entrepreneurial, passionate Merchandiser. A unique opportunity to truly make an impact, implement new ideas and ultimately drive the merchandising department forward.
- Liaising with the buying team to introduce new product ranges - planning the prices, margins and spend strategies
- Opining team on key performance targets and budgets
- Co-ordination with suppliers to place orders, manage intake, decide lead times, prices and payment terms
- Organising import for stock globally (especially India)
- Identifying production, supply and logistical difficulties - dealing with any issues or delays as they arise
- Acquiring and retaining positive relationships with suppliers
- Contact with the external warehouse team ensuring they have all information and materials required for proficient and well-timed intake
- Retaining awareness of competitor activity and challenges to retail market
- Creating forecasts for sales, stock and fulfilment to support business financial planning
- Maximising stock potential and reducing risk - organising markdowns and planning profitable exit plans for poor performers
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numerical and data analysis skills
- Experience within a retail Merchandising role
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Experience of organising ranges, buying product, managing intake, performance reporting and planning markdowns
- Ability to self-allocate and take instruction
- Experience working with global importing
- Ability to balance short and long-term objectives and can meet deadlines within a team
- Salary up to £26k
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£24000 - £27000 per annum
This is a rare opportunity for a Senior MAA to move into a AM / Assistant Merchandiser role for this modern, stylish and extremely popular homeware brand!
Up to £18000 per annum
Entry level Assistant Merchandiser opportunity with a hugely successful UK retailer
£22000 - £26000 per annum
South West London, London
Phenomenal opportunity for someone to support the head of Brand of an ever expanding luxury homeware company. You will have 2 years + as a Merchandiser and have a hands on approach!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
One of the largest UK multi-channel retailers is looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to provide support to the Senior Merchandisers based in the North West
£45000 - £53000 per annum
City of London, London
I am looking for a senior merchandiser with strong planning, store allocation and SAP knowledge to work for a luxury accessories brand
£19000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
Apply today if you are a highly analytical graduate and keen to start your career as an MAA in a fun and friendly fashion environment, with a highly successful brand!