Merchandiser (12 Month MAT Cover)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Merchandiser to join a fantastic multi-brand luxury company which is performing fantastically.
As the Merchandiser you will report into the Senior Womenswear Merchandiser and will manage a team of three with the planning of the life cycle of products for the retail stores and online business. Responsibilities will include:
- Weekly, monthly and seasonal reporting.
- Complete WSSI's, range planning and allocation/ replenishment process.
- Analysing sales and process orders.
- Collaborate closely with buying team.
- Provide management with reporting and strategic proposals for investment to drive growth and maximise profitability.
- Previous experience working at merchandiser level within luxury fashion.
- Preferably worked with multi-brands.
- Commercially astute and confident decision maker with the ability to communicate across levels.
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload.
- Excellent IT skills including Excel.
- Highly numerical, analytical with well-developed commercial and business acumen
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Employee Discount
- Many more fantastic perks
£35k - 38k per year
My client, a luxury fashion brand, has a rare opportunity to join their team in a newly created position as a Demand Planner and Logistics Coordinator. This role would suit an analytical and adaptable