Merchandise Manager - Luxury Homeware - London
My client is an internationally recognised luxury interior designer and gifting company based in South West London. They are now looking for a Merchandise Manager to join their small but effective team! The brand has grown organically due to its strong and timeless pieces and has a very strong position in their market.
- Management of a small team
- Responsibility of stock management and business reporting
- Stock flow management and planning
- Negotiation of cost prices and ensuring procurement efficiency
- Supplier analysis
- Work closely with Product Development to ensure intake margins deliver seasonal targets
- An experienced Merchandiser with a background in luxury retail or homeware
- Advanced Excel skills is a must
- Experience in working for own branded retailer
- Previously worked with supply base for effective completion of the manufacturing process
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK