Merchandise Manager - Luxury Homeware - London
My client is an internationally recognised luxury interior designer and gifting company based in South West London. They are now looking for a Merchandise Manager to join their small but effective team! The brand has grown organically due to its strong and timeless pieces and has a very strong position in their market.
- Management of a small team
- Responsibility of stock management and business reporting
- Stock flow management and planning
- Negotiation of cost prices and ensuring procurement efficiency
- Supplier analysis
- Work closely with Product Development to ensure intake margins deliver seasonal targets
- An experienced Merchandiser with a background in luxury retail or homeware
- Advanced Excel skills is a must
- Experience in working for own branded retailer
- Previously worked with supply base for effective completion of the manufacturing process
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Passionate about children's fashion? We are currently seeking temporary Sales Assistants to support luxury childrenswear concessions and boutiques in London
£18000 - £23000 per annum
Great earning potential + Oxfordshire based! A busy boutique offering excellent sales commission and the chance to work for top brand!
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
An exciting position to join the world's leading suiting company as a Client Experience Associate
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a Temporary Sales Associate to support their London stores and concessions. Weekly pay, flexible hours!
£21000 - £22000 per annum
Would you would like to work for one of the biggest fashion brands in the world?
£18000 - £20000 per annum + 1,7 % Commission
Are you a denim expert? This is a unique opportunity to join a luxury brand in their well established Bicester Village boutique