Merchandise Manager - Luxury Brand
We are looking to recruit a merchandise manager for a quickly growing luxury British brand. This is truly a great opportunity to join an internationally renowned brand with excellent progression opportunities and a fun work environment.
- You will be responsible for the merchandising function across all stages of the product lifecycle
- Work closely with the design and development teams to build seasonal range plans and define cost prices
- Define seasonal buys for retail channels
- Manage inventory - forecasting across retail and wholesale channels
- Oversee weekly trade
- Review current merchandising processes and implement more efficient alternatives if needed
- Manage a team
- At least 5 years' merchandising experience in a similar role
- You must have experience with range planning and working closely with design and production
- Experience with retail and wholesale trading and stock control
- Product buying experience
- Analytical with strong Excel skills
- Management experience
- Dependant on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£19000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
Apply today if you are a highly analytical graduate and keen to start your career as an MAA in a fun and friendly fashion environment, with a highly successful brand!
£65000 - £75000 per annum
East London, London
Are you a Head of Merchandising who loves planning strategy on a global scale and has an eye for contemporary RTW design?
£35000 - £40000 per annum
West London, London
Highly sought after contemporary jewellery brand is seeking an enthusiastic Merchandise Manager to join them during their growth