Merchandise Manager - Luxury Brand
We are looking to recruit a merchandise manager for a quickly growing luxury British brand. This is truly a great opportunity to join an internationally renowned brand with excellent progression opportunities and a fun work environment.
- You will be responsible for the merchandising function across all stages of the product lifecycle
- Work closely with the design and development teams to build seasonal range plans and define cost prices
- Define seasonal buys for retail channels
- Manage inventory - forecasting across retail and wholesale channels
- Oversee weekly trade
- Review current merchandising processes and implement more efficient alternatives if needed
- Manage a team
- At least 5 years' merchandising experience in a similar role
- You must have experience with range planning and working closely with design and production
- Experience with retail and wholesale trading and stock control
- Product buying experience
- Analytical with strong Excel skills
- Management experience
- Dependant on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£32000 - £40000 per annum
City of London, London
International omni-channel merchandiser role with a luxury swimwear brand!
£48000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Be part of a highly successful British heritage brand in an exciting Product Merchandising Manager role based out of their Central london offices. Apply now!
£21000 - £23000 per annum
This leading British heritage brand is seeking an Ecommerce Assistant to work across their online market
£19000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits
West London, London
If you are highly analytical and numerically strong with a keenness to start your career with a highly successful fashion brand - apply today!
£40000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
Are you a Merchandiser with a creative and edgy flare? This North West London based brand is seeking a Global Product Line Manager for industrial footwear
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
South West London, London
Are you a Junior Merchandiser or an Assistant Merchandiser looking for a new exciting role? This is your chance to join one of the world's most popular occasion-wear brands!